family pictures Oct 09

family pictures Oct 09

Monday, October 13, 2008

Holy Cow it's cold!

Oh My Gosh! it's been so cold here the last couple of days. It has been in the 30's and we had a little bit of snow this weekend. Of course the snow is all melted, but with the winds up where we live it feels more like the 20's. The first snow fall is always magical and very pretty, but it does get old come February. I know this is the beginning of the winter season. We were trying to get family pictures scheduled, but I had a hard time finding a shirt for me to wear, as well as it was really cold.
we just figured it will be cold whenever we do our pictures and we'll just try and make it fast. It's been a last couple of busy weeks for our family. Emilie just turned 8 and we threw a birthday party for her this last weekend. It was fun, but there were a bunch of crazy girls everywhere. With work I've been busy helping our newest store Janie and Jack open in the Fashion
place Mall. It's the cutest store ever, very expensive, but very nice in detail and quality. It's always worth checking out. I can't believe our trip to Arizona is finally here. It has been too long since we've visited and I'm looking forward to arriving there and spending time with all my friends and family. Plus the warmer weather will be nice as well. Can't wait to see you all. You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.

1 comment:

Terese Hamilton said...

You should do your pictures while you're here and thawed out. Can't wait to see you guys.

family rockband

family rockband
we love wii