family pictures Oct 09

family pictures Oct 09

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Seattle Trip

I was in Seattle on a business trip the 9th through the 13th. Wow! Seattle is such a great place. It's beautiful and the people are so nice there. You never know what you are going to get going somewhere where you have no clue where anything is, how people are going to react to you and what not. Gymboree sent me up there to help train some new management teams, as well as help with some troubling stores. I felt it was a great honor to be representing the Salt Lake District as well as my store itself. Out of all the people they could chose they chose me and one other manager Stacey. Although the hotel was kind of dumpy, we really didn't spend much time there at all. Stacey and I enjoyed our time together and getting to know each other. We stayed in Bellevue washington which is a ritzy area, kind of like Scottsdale would be known. The mall that we worked at was a high-end mall. I thought I would just clients that felt we owed them something. But there's something about the people in Seattle. They are all friendly and love to talk. I never had one bad experience with any of the customers. They all greated you with a smile and loved to talk. It's different then what I'm used to. I thought i was just me (or I thought they were having a great day). Everyday it was like that. On my trip I really learned to love people. I've always had a great time getting along with people, but I loved everybody I came in contact with. I was kind of sad when it was time to come home, but I did miss my family and it was time to come home. Seattle is such a beautiful place, if you ever get a chance to go up there it's so much fun. Our Family will be down in Arizona the week of the 19th, if anybody wants to get together I'll be at my mom's house.

No comments:

family rockband

family rockband
we love wii