family pictures Oct 09

family pictures Oct 09

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back To School

All of my kids are back to school and getting back into all of their routines. Blake is in 7th Grade, Chandler 3rd, Emilie 2nd and Annika is in a private school for all day preeschool. Blake is enjoying school and getting used to having 8 different classes and lots of homework. Chandler and Emilie are liking their school like always. My kids are blessed to be going to such a great school, where there are great kids and families as well as the test scores are awesome at this school. I can't say enough about the area we live in the schools my kids attend. My little Annika is so cute. Just so little with her big backpack on and lunch box. The school she is attending is a private school located in our development that was just built. It's so nice that there isn't any more than 20 kids per class and there are three preeschool teachers in her class. She loves to go to school and has learned so much in just the last two weeks of school. It works out so nice with my work schedule because she goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday all day and I usually have Thursday off and then on Tuesdays she plays with a friend. She gets mad on the days she doesn't have school.

We've been crazy at work with Back to School sales and now the baby sale. Everybody should check out Gymboree's Baby Sale it's awesome stuff for a great deal!! I can't say enough about my company I work for. It's so awesome. It's a lot of work, but is rewarding as well. I enjoy being able to manage a staff and improve the lives of those around me. I am on my way to Seattle this next week for Business. I was selected from my distrcit to go up there and help train some managers in a few stores up there. There are a couple stores that have had it rough with some old managers and they left the stores a mess, and I was selected to go up there and help train the employess the correct way to run a store. I felt like that was such an honor to me, as well as it just helps get my name out there in other markets as well. I've always wanted to go to Seattle, alothough I don't know how much time I will have to play, but I'm sure I will enjoy my time there.


I still am so new to this whole blog, and I can't figure out how to upload some of my pictures from another computer. I promis I will get my Italy pictures up as soon as I can, Along with Back to School pictures and some other fun summer ones as well. Wish me luck on my business trip this next week.

1 comment:

Terese Hamilton said...

Yes...where are the pictures? Do you not know how to upload them or you can't get them off the computer? You could always email some to yourself and then open your email on the computer you're blogging on. We want to see the classic kids back to school shots outside by a tree.

family rockband

family rockband
we love wii