I know alot of you are wondering why we moved to utah in the first place? Greg and I have felt prompted for a while that we needed a change. Of course Utah was not my first choice, and I never wanted to live here but it just kept feeling right. We had gone on Vacation a couple of summers ago to visit my sister Melissa who lives in Utah. While we were there we had so much fun. We loved that everything in the communities were revolved around families. We loved the weather and what not, but we still had not intentions of ever moving here. My sister is president of a mortgage company and as the market started to crash my sister had suggested to move to utah. She had some openings in her company and the market is pretty stable in Utah so Greg did his research and figure it was our time to move. Well as I did struggle living here for the first 6-7 months and was ready to move back to Arizona, I am enjoying my time here in Utah. I do miss Arizona as it will always be home but Utah is a great place to raise a family, and my kids love it! The weather here is awesome except for the winters, but the kids enjoy going in the backyard where we have a sleigh run and I can watch them from the kitchen window. This winter all of the kids will be enrolled in snowboarding school which should be fun. I will post about my italy trip, first day of school of the kids and other things in a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment