family pictures Oct 09

family pictures Oct 09

Sunday, August 3, 2008

General update

I was going to upload some of our italy pictures but our main computer isn't working and so i'm on greg's laptop and it doesnt' have our fabulous pictures of rome, venice and florence. Italy is amazing and for those of you who could ever get a chance to go there it is so awesome. I would love someday to have a little villa up in tuscany. I was glad to come home when we did but after being home for awhile I actually do miss being there. Everybody is so nice, the food is amazing and it's just a fun little lifestyle they have there. The longer we were in Italy the more I appreciated living in the United States. We have some many ammenities that they admire of the americans. If you love to Shop, Italy is amazing for shopping. I am addicted to purses and I was able to get an italian purse really cheap.

This last week has been insane with our back to school sale at Gymboree. We were constantly busy in Arizona with sales and what not, but since moving to utah we do some amazing business anytime there is a sale. Who doesn't like a good deal right? And with all the people having babies here especially in Utah County, I have a hard time keeping baby product in. I absolutely love my Job! It has it's challenges but is rewarding as well. I absolutely love my staff.


So we got a new neighbor across the street from us and she is from Arizona! I can tell we will be great friends. They just moved from Flagstaff on Thursday. They have 4 kids like Greg and I and we have so much in common. I think Greg and I are going to be having dinner with their family after they get settled. It's so nice to see people from Arizona. Where we live it's hard to fit in to all the little clicks that are up here. These people have been here since the beginning of this development and friendships are already there and it's hard to be invited to those friendships. I love when people are new to the area because that is my way of welcoming them in and getting to know others that I might not have a chance to get to know otherwise.


School Starts August 18th, I can't beleive the school year is already here but I'm anxiously waiting for the kids to start school so we can get back on our routine. Blake just arrived home from Scout Camp. This was his first year going and he loved every minute of it. He earned a totaly of 7 merit badges and was pretty excited about it all. He shot a riffle and if you ask him he was a little scared about it. I can't believe my kids are growing up so fast. Blake is going to be 13 in a couple of weeks. He is an awesome babysitter and he loves earning money babysitting but I'm sure he gets annoyed about babysitting quit a bit. it's good for him. People in the neighborhood have also used him as well. All of his leaders just love him and think he's a great kid. Its so nice to hear compliments from others about your kids. it's scary to think I have a teenager. He's into the whole hanging out with friends, wanting cellphones, his i-pod, computer, WII Rock Band/Guitar hero. We have family pictures of a rockband war with Mark, Lori, Melissa, Greg and our family. We had so much fun doing it. Lori rocks out on the Guitar and she loves to Sing on the microphone.

I miss everybody, you are in my prayers.

Michele

4 comments:

TLE said...

Italy?
MORE DETAIL!!! Just a vacation for you & Greg or what???

I can't wait to see updated pictures..... Of the whole family!

TLE said...

Sorry, that's me, Tawna, (lotsafence).... In case you didn't know.

michele schavey said...

Tawna of course I know who you are. Besides Migaela you are one of the few I actually am in contact with from back in highschool days. To answer your question. Greg and I went on a trip with his mom and dad, brother and his wife and us. It was absoultely amazing. I love Tuscany. In Rome we toured the Vatican and St peters basilica. We also saw the famous fountain and threw our coins in there. In florence we went up to the winerey and did some touring of those area. Venice was just more of a relaxing last two days, We saw san Marcos square and played with the pigeons and have great pictures of some landing on our heads. We took some boat rides on the famous canal of venice. Greg should have my other computer up and running by tomorrow night so I can send some pictures out. How is the transcribing thing going? and how are your kids?

Nash said...

Hey we need more details on why you moved to Utah and your trip, etc.????
shanda

family rockband

family rockband
we love wii