First Blog
So I don't have time to sit and send everybody emails, so I thought I would try and do this blog thing to keep in touch with my friends and family. So Blake went to Scout Camp this week and boy is it quiet in my house. Greg and I decided that every year when Blake goes away to camp we will go somewhere with the other kids. Blake was really excited to go, he sure does enjoy packing all of his stuff in his hiking backpack and doesn't seem to mind to carry it around. Emilie did tryouts for a dance company here and made the company team. She seems to be quite excited, it's a lot of work, but she enjoys it very much. We just finished Baseball for Chandler and his first time up to bat he had a home run. It's back to school time at work and home, so the next few weeks will be busy getting ready for the kids to go back to school. Blake will be starting Junior High, Emilie in 2nd Grade, Chandler in 3rd grade and Annika is going to Pre-school. The kids have improved so much in School since moving to Utah last school year. I'm sure it has to do with the smaller classroom sizes then what they had out in Maricopa. The kids love living in Utah. They do miss Arizona and their cousins most of the time, but they have adjusted pretty well. It's nice that they can play outside year round. For Greg and I we like it for the most part, it's hard to adjust to an area that is fast growing like our home in Maricopa. I miss all the entertainment that we had in Arizona and all the yummy restaurants we have there, but I guess we something to look forward to when we come and visit. We will be coming to Arizona in October for a wedding and look forward to seeing everybody then.
6 comments:
Hi!
Nice to hear from you! I've bookmarked your new blog.
Your house is amazing!
Glad to hear all is well.... I'll keep in touch!
-Tawna
YAY!
I love keeping in touch this way.
Welcome! I don't know if you ever check out my blog (since I never get any comments from you) but come visit and chat! It was fun to see you guys last week, Love you!
is this michelle wright??? Its sarah gregory-williams. i'm thinking it is cuz tawna commented. cool of you to have a blog- now you need to update it!
Hi Michelle! Wow! I cannot believe that you are living in the snowy city...you Mesa girl :)
Will be fun seeing the pictures and keeping up with your family.
-LuAnne Lamb
I just had to check out your blog, haha. Now you will just have to make sure you don't get addicted to it or you will have many more sleepless nights!
Thanks for being so great to me!
Jen
Post a Comment