family pictures Oct 09

family pictures Oct 09

Monday, October 20, 2008

Arizona

Okay so we arrived in Arizona on Sunday night and Wow! what a change in just a year. I can't believe what's changed, how many things have been added. It was nice to just hang out at mom and dad's house and see what's going on with the family. It's always fun to stay up late with my sister Melissa. Thanks to her she has now got me on facebook, but it's been fun to re-united with old friends and family. I do miss Arizona so much, but I do love the seasons in Utah as well. Today we went over to Tempe Market Place to exchange some clothes my mom had bought for Emilie. It's so different now by ASU. Wednesday I go to lunch with Rebecca Mingle, Migaela Guinn and Rebecca Bingham. I just love these girls. We had so much fun growing up and it will be nice to get together. Anybody else want to get together while I'm here, I'll be at my mom's house and the number is still the same.

No comments:

family rockband

family rockband
we love wii