family pictures Oct 09

family pictures Oct 09

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st Doctors visit

I had to pick a new OB since my last one is in Arizona. I really think I am going to like him. he did his residency at the County hospital so we were laughing about all the crazy things that went on there. it made me feel right at home so that was good. He did do an ultrasound and confirmed there was only one baby in my tummy and not two. That was some of the best news I heard in awhile. Now I can put to rest all the rumors of me having twins! Annika was able to go with me and see the baby and hear the heart beat. She really is so excited, and i couldn't ask for a better helper or caregiver should I say. My nausea and dizziness is getting better but I occasionally still get sick and when I get sick I'm sick all day. Annika will sit and rub my back while I'm throwing up, and then she gets me a glass of water. She really does look out for me. She rubs my tummy and gives it a kiss every night. She is really hoping for a girl and I think will be really disappointed if it's a boy. She just told me she wants a little sister to take care of. I know she will be a great help when the baby gets here. We seem to have such a busy lifestyle. I guess with 4 kids why wouldn't it be busy right? right now we are just trying to save up for Emilie's trip to San Diego to dance in the poinsettia bowl. This week Annika started her first dance class and loves it. She told me she was a great dancer! I just love the joy that she brings to our family. We are just enjoying our time together as a family and i'm enjoying not working as much and being able to be home with the kids!

No comments:

family rockband

family rockband
we love wii