family pictures Oct 09

family pictures Oct 09

Monday, August 10, 2009

current update

I have neglected my blog for such a long time. Just been busy with a bunch of other stuff. so here is an update what's going on in the schavey household. Greg and I found out that we will be expecting our 5th child! yeah we are so excited but it's been a really rough one for me. I've never been sick with any of my other pregnancies but this one has been killing me. I should be about 10 weeks along so hopefully this will all be going away soon! The joke around the neighborhood and in the ward is that I am having twins! God help me if I am! We are just getting down the the wire for school to start. As a mom it's probably bad to say but I can't wait for school to start! Blake will be in 8th grae, Chandler in 4th, Emilie in 3rd, and Annika will be in Pre-k. All will be in school all day so I will have so much time. I will probably just work up until I have the baby and then will cut back and work only part time a couple days a week after the baby is born. We are so grateful for the blessings that we have in our life. I will try and keep this more updated as the school year goes on and alot will happen over the next couple of months. Emilie got invited to go to the poinsetta bowl to dance in their half time show, so we are looking for anybody who wants to make a donation for her to go. It's a really good experience but it's also pricey and it falls the week of christmas, so that doesn't help any! We are so proud of her success that she has made in dance. She really has found her hoppy! Hope al is well with our family and friends.

No comments:

family rockband

family rockband
we love wii